Learn Embedded Systems is an educational organisation dedicated to teaching you how to program and develop embedded systems through both video and written tutorials. We cover how to develop hardware such as custom PCBs.
New microcontrollers and boards are released on a regular basis and we know it can be hard to keep up with everything! Don’t worry because we post regular reviews of new hardware and whether you should use them in your project.
For video tutorials, we have an extensive YouTube catalogue which you can find here, otherwise please use the ‘Projects’ tab above to find tutorials appropriate for your situation!
- Raspberry Pi 400 “clone” features a 6-core CPU and 4GB RAM
- Upcoming Banana Pi BPI-CM4 offers drop-in replacement for Raspberry Pi CM4
- Arm’s Smallest MCU now available on $9 LilyGO development board
- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS now supported on 2GB Raspberry Pi 4 models
- SparkFun “Retires” Pro Micro RP2040 – New Version Incoming?
- Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W Quick Review