Learn Embedded Systems is an educational organisation dedicated to teaching you how to program and develop embedded systems through both video and written tutorials. We cover how to develop hardware such as custom PCBs.
New microcontrollers and boards are released on a regular basis and we know it can be hard to keep up with everything! Don’t worry because we post regular reviews of new hardware and whether you should use them in your project.
For video tutorials, we have an extensive YouTube catalogue which you can find here, otherwise please use the ‘Projects’ tab above to find tutorials appropriate for your situation!
Latest Projects and Tutorials
- FreeRTOS part 2: Tasks and Queues tutorial
- FreeRTOS on RP2040 Boards (Pi Pico etc) using VSCode
- Overclocking the Raspberry Pi Zero 2
- Debugging the Raspberry Pi Pico using Picoprobe
- BMP280 and Pi Pico over SPI
- USB Serial Input on the Pico
- Bulk RP2040 chips now available direct from Raspberry Pi
- ROCK5, a RK3588 based single-board computer, is now available for pre-order
- SparkFun “Retires” Pro Micro RP2040 – New Version Incoming?
- Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W Quick Review
- Waveshare Electronics releases 3 RP2040 New Boards
- LattePanda 3 Delta Windows & Linux SBC Announced: Now Crowdfunding
- Raspberry Pi Releases The Pi Zero 2 W
- FreeRTOS Now Supports Native SMP On RP2040
- M5Stamp C3 Released Featuring 32-Bit RISK-V ESP-32C3 MCU
- New T-Head RVB-ICE Development Board Features Dual-Core RISK-V Processor